Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On The Move

I am only a couple of weeks away from needing to seriously start focusing on packing and preparing to move. And, although I'm very much looking forward to having such a large project to keep me busy, the thought of de-constructing the little home we've created for ourselves over the past 14 months is making me slightly overwhelmed and a bit emotional.

What our apartment looked like after we moved everything IN.
And, what I suspect it will have to look like again in order for us to move everything OUT. Bummer.

There will be more nostalgia to share later, I'm sure. But for now, I really just need to book a moving truck and figure out how to get my hands on a whole bunch of boxes. Here we go! 


Bobby and me after emptying my apartment in Columbia last year.
(Just to remind myself that it CAN be done. )

No comments:

Post a Comment