Monday, April 4, 2011

Social Graces

I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to highlight the new business venture of my special and incredibly-talented friend, Becca. At the risk of seeming vain, I think I've found an obvious opportunity....

Together with her dear friend, Meg White, Becca is a co-owner of Springfield's latest event-planning service, 'Events by Social Graces'. Today, Becca highlighted Bobby's and my wedding on their blog! What an honor!

Clearly, I benefited from Becca's know-how throughout the wedding planning process, and on the 'Big Day', I had every confidence that I was in good hands. She did a fantastic job, and I was worry-free.

I have long-admired the style, expertise, and, well, "social graces", that Becca and Meg posses, and Becca's parties always inspire me. I'm so excited to see what the two of them come up with next, and hope that Social Graces enjoys much success in the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment