Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Royal, NO!" - Part One

I've been looking through photos from the past month with the intention of getting up-to-date on all of Royal's latest "learning experiences". And, I'm discovering that in order to best showcase all of them, they need to be written in a series that I think I'll call, "Royal, NO!"

So, thus begins aforementioned series...the length of which depends on how quickly I can get these tails tales written...and what the dog decides to do in the meantime.

A few weeks ago, we had a morning thunderstorm. (You know, back when it still rained around here.) To be fair, I did very much appreciate that Royal decided to spend the rainy morning on the patio, instead of being outside and getting wet. But, mornings are usually his playtime and he had lots of energy to kill...so, he killed his blanket.





The blanket ended up with a lot less batting inside than was there before, and his bed got a lot less comfortable. His teething and chewing phase had begun...look out, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment