Friday, June 24, 2011

The 100th Post

As this is my 100th blog post, it seems only fitting to briefly acknowledge the occasion. 'One hundred' sounds like a rather large number when I think about how, for each one of those posts, I've had to sit down, collect my thoughts, and share my musings with the world whoever wants to read about it. It's taken some discipline and confidence to do that! But, I'm so glad I decided to give this whole 'write-a-blog' thing a "go". 


In my very first post I wrote:


"What this will become I’m still unsure, but at this time with a changing world and the changes that I am facing at this point in my own life, the opportunity to write my thoughts on a regular basis seems to be a good idea."
January 20, 2009

I couldn't have said it better myself. (Wait....) Truly, though, that sentiment seems as fitting now as it did two years ago, and it continues to be a really fun thing to be able to reflect on my life through this medium.

Thanks for letting me share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment