Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Baby F"

If I don't post this quickly, I'll be too late.... My sister, Rachel, is due with her first baby on Saturday!



Rachel and her husband, Brice, chose not to learn Baby's gender until delivery...which, although it will make for a most special surprise on Baby's birth day, has made for one incredibly anxious aunt-to-be. (Obviously, we're talking about me here. But, this isn't about me, so I'll move on.) The entire family has been so very, very excited to meet "Baby F" for months...whatever he or she may be! 




I don't know whether "Baby F" is a boy or a girl. And, I don't know what he or she will be named. But, I do know this....

"Baby F" is going to be one dearly loved child, with two incredible people for parents, who I know will work hard to make sure their baby has everything he or she needs, who will teach their child to know & love the Lord, and who will provide a home full of love & laughter for their son or daughter. 

I know my sister is going to be a wonderful mom. (And, I know that I'm going to make a pretty great aunt!)



Rachel, you've made for one beautiful pregnant lady! I'm so proud of you, I love you so much, and I just can't wait to meet my niece or nephew...& see Emerson with her new cousin! 

Now, let's (and, by "let's", I most definitely mean "you") get this show on the road!
You've got this, sis.


No comments:

Post a Comment