Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Showering "little firecracker"


A couple of weekends ago, my sister and my best friend co-hosted a beautiful baby shower for "little firecracker"! The day was absolutely lovely, and I was completely blown-away by the amount of thoughtful details they included. 
(Rachel would tell you that event-planning is not her forte; I'd beg to differ.)


From Rachel's handmade invitations, to Morgan's hand-painted artwork...
from the paper "firework" decor, to serving my favorite cake...
from the entertaining and meaningful activities, to the wonderful variety of gifts for baby and Bobby and me...
I felt entirely loved.


It was a labor of love for my sister to put together such a special day for me, and it meant so much that she and Morgan teamed-up to make it happen. I appreciate each of them more than they know.


I am incredibly thankful to be surrounded by so many loving women, and to celebrate with so many of them at the shower was a gift in itself. 

My daughter is going to be one blessed girl...her mother certainly is!

No comments:

Post a Comment