Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Things

Big things on the "happening someday" list that I'm really starting to look forward to....

Buying a house
Decorating a house
DIY home improvement projects
Hosting engagement/bridal/holiday/baby/sports parties at said house
Pregnancy
Buying baby clothes (which, by the way, I spent far too much time looking at while I wandered through the mall today)
Decorating a nursery
Being a mom

Big things on the "happening in the not-so-distant future" list that I'm really excited about....

Crossing things off of our "must do in St. Louis" list
Kelsey's October wedding
Fall festivities, followed closely by the holidays
Moving back to Springfield
Finding an apartment to call home for a while
A new job, I hope
Planning/hosting my sister's bridal shower
The 4 special weddings on the calendar for 2011...and 1 more that I'm hopeful for!
Buying a house
Decorating a house
DIY home improvement projects
Etc, etc.


"Little" things that I really need to focus on for the time being...patience and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment